No products in the cart.
Wrinkle Reverse All Day Serum
Wrinkle Reverse All Day CBD Serum with SPF 15 (300mg Broad Spectrum CBD) – 1oz (30mL)
The power of CBD amplified by the most powerful natural supernutrients on earth.
We searched the world to gather the finest skin-improving vitamins, minerals, phytonutrients, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, omega fatty acids, and expertly fused them with scientifically advanced compounds and acids. This powerhouse of hydration, exfoliation, firming, strength, nutrition and vitality transforms your skin in days. Once you add Wrinkle Reverse to your daily routine, you will be addicted, just like we are.
Wrinkle Reverse is suitable for all skin tones and all skin types. Can be used around the eyes (where wrinkles love to gather).
- Order in The Next to get it by December 10, 2019
- Always FREE SHIPPING anywhere in the United States. International customers, spend US$150 to get free shipping.
Wrinkle Reverse All Day CBD Serum with SPF 15 (300mg Broad Spectrum CBD) – 1oz (30mL)
We searched the world to gather the finest skin-improving vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutrients, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, omega fatty acids, and expertly fused them with scientifically advanced compounds and acids. This powerhouse of hydration, exfoliation, firming, strength, nutrition and vitality transforms your skin in days. Once you add Wrinkle Reverse to your daily routine, you will be addicted, just like we are.
After using Plush Prep, use one pump of Wrinkle Reverse on your face, neck and decolletage. A very little bit goes a long way. Wait 60 seconds before applying makeup or makeup primer.
Hello Blue CBD Skincare treats you from morning to night, works for all skin tones and types, and is so natural that it can be used on the entire body including around the delicate eye area. You’ll see your skin be firmer, more hydrated, less blemished and more youthful. Our line works on acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, redness, wrinkles and aging skin. It’s amazing how the right ingredients engineered for the best absorption radically change skin’s health. You will be thrilled by these wonders as much as we are.
We only use those ingredients which benefit the skin as well as the health of the entire body. We engineer our products to absorb into multiple layers of the skin, not just the top, creating a healthy barrier to environmental pollutants which cause the skin to wrinkle, thin and break out. By protecting and renewing your skin down deep you build strength from within and keep your skin young and clear. The powerful botanicals and superfruits in Wrinkle Reverse were specifically chosen for their amazing results. Our botanical ingredients have multifaceted benefits. Wrinkle Reverse hydrates, renews, tightens, protects from the sun and environmental damage, boosts collagen, plumps and firms, improves rosacea and psoriasis, reduces redness and blemishes, brightens, smooths, balances pH, repairs and rejuvenates the skin.
Learn about how our hand-picked ingredients work below.
- Aloe – Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract soothes skin and is an anti-inflammatory. Aloe Vera benefits come from the 75 active phytochemicals found in this plant. Phytochemicals are natural chemical compounds that are produced by plants to help them grow and survive, such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, lipids, sugars, salicylic acids, and amino acids. Aloe Vera provides 20 of the 22 human-required amino acids and eight of the eight essential amino acids. Aloe protects your skin from the damage of free radicals. It can block up to 30 percent of ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface. Additionally, Aloe is rich in vitamins C and E, which are strong antioxidants. Aloe Vera contains glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), a class of sugar molecules, that help bind moisture into the skin. GAGs are also naturally found in human skin with a primary role of supporting the proteins collagen and elastin in the dermis.
- Almond – Sweet almond contains many beneficial fats, including 32% monounsaturated oleic acid (an omega-9 fatty acid), 13% linoleic acid (a polyunsaturated omega-6 essential fatty acid), and 10% saturated fatty acid. These healthy fats help to maintain skin hydration, reduces dryness and itchiness, and leaves skin healthy and glowing. Sweet almond is also rich in vitamin E, which provides potent antioxidant activity.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Its antimicrobial properties help cleanse and tighten the skin; important in the fight against blemishes and wrinkle formation. Apple Cider Vinegar is a great chemical exfoliator which removes pore-clogging dead skin cells.
- Avocado – Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamins A, D and E, Avocado oil is an amazing hydration and cell regeneration machine. It prevents and treats acne, promotes collagen synthesis and is a great anti-inflammatory.
- Beeswax – A non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging) protective barrier, beeswax is high in Vitamin A, and a skin softener. Beeswax also attracts moisture and allows your skin to absorb essential water molecules.
- CBD – CBD helps prevent blemish breakouts, as CBD minimizes sebum production and opens your pores. CBD nourishes and moisturizes skin with its vitamins A, D and E and essential fatty acids which plump the skin. As an antioxidant, it minimizes wrinkles, and gives your skin a youthful glow by helping keep the skin moisturized and strong. Works in balancing the skin, regardless of skin color or type.
- Citric Acid – Citric acid is an Alpha Hydroxy Acid that balances the pH of skin, promotes skin peeling and re-growth, firms and smooths skin, promotes collagen growth. Citric acid treatments can brighten skin, shrink pores, treat mild acne, and correct dark spots and fine lines. When applied to skin, citric acid exfoliates the top layers of skin and sloughs off dead skin cells. Additionally, the speed of new cell turnover increases, which promotes new skin growth that can help alleviate the appearance of age spots, acne scars, small wrinkles and areas of uneven tone and texture.
- Coconut – Cocos nucifera is a rich source of medium-chain fatty acids. These fatty acids help replenish skin’s natural barrier. A strong, intact barrier helps prevent water loss, keeping the skin hydrated and soft. Cocos nucifera is also a strong antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- Flax – A great source of omega-3 fatty acids, Flaxseed Oil helps with eczema, rosacea, acne and psoriasis. It is also a great anti-inflammatory and hydrator for the skin.
- Frankincense – A powerful astringent and skin protector, it helps to reduce blemishes, shrink pores, prevent wrinkles, lift and tighten skin. Used for years to fade stretch marks and heal cracked skin, the legend of Frankincense is used as a strong pain reliever, in this and many of our other products.
- Grapeseed – Strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, grapeseed is lightweight and is easily absorbed in the skin without greasy residue.Full of essential fatty acids, such as linoleic acid, it replenishes the skin’s barrier function, keeping skin hydrated and soft.
- Glycerin – Glycerin is an ingredient that can be found in many beauty products because of its moisture locking properties. it also has cleansing, lubricating and soothing properties. It improves the hydration of the outer skin layer by keeping harmful chemicals out and moisture in. Glycerin helps with fungal infections like eczema and psoriasis.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This collagen booster helps the skin plump and retain moisture. One gram (0.03 oz.) of Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to six LITERS of water! Our experts found that blending of Hyaluronic Acid with Resveratrol in specific ratios quadruples the firming effect on the skin. We’re very excited about this super nutrient.
- Jojoba – Jojoba is a strong humectant and helps create a protective barrier on the skin. It is also antimicrobial, antifungal and antioxidant. It is also non-comedogenic (it won’t clog pores). It also helps control sebum production, which helps reduce acne. It has a high level of Vitamin E which helps with skin reproduction and scar removal. It is anti-inflammatory and helps soothe eczema and psoriasis.
- Lecithin – Lecithin is an emollient, making skin feel smooth by boosting hydration. It deeply absorbs into the deep layers of the skin, carrying healing to the cellular level.
- Lemongrass – Lemongrass is a natural remedy for healing wounds and preventing infection. It is antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and a pain reliever.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – MSM is an anti-inflammatory that not only fights wrinkles, rosacea and acne, it also fights arthritis, boosts the immune system, strengthens keratin in the skin and is also anti-cancer. This wonder compound is key to having multiple botanicals work in concert, bringing profound change to the skin!
- Potassium Citrate – Potassium, along with sodium, helps regulate the amount of water in your body’s cells, so a lack of potassium in the diet can lead to dry skin and other skin disorders. Potassium is an electrolyte, which means it holds an electric charge, which is necessary for cells to function normally. It supports the growth of new cells.
- Resveratrol (Grape Skin) – This natural polyphenolic antioxidant works in tandem with Hyaluronic Acid to plump, lift and firm the skin. It is a powerhouse moisturizer that reduces redness and wrinkles.
- Sea Buckthorn – This superfruit works wonders on eczema, rosacea and acne. It contains the elusive omega-7 fatty acid that benefits problem skin. It is also one of the only plant foods to provide all four omega fatty acids, omega-3, omega-6, omega-7 and omega-9. It is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it builds skin elasticity and protects from free radicals, pollution, skin damage and cancer! Full of potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, folate, biotin, Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and E, this nutrient rich superfruit is essential for treating all skin issues.
- Shea Butter – Shea Butter has a wealth of skin benefits. It is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-itch, anti-acne, full of Vitamin A, E and F (which improve eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and aging skin). It moisturizes, treats acne and blemishes, stimulates collagen production, restores elasticity of the skin, reduces razor burn, reduces stretch marks, is easily absorbed (why we use it in our lip balm too), helps arthritis pain and helps heal wounds.
- Sodium Borate – This natural alkaline mineral treats acne and balances pH. In small amounts (as we utilize it), sodium borate is used to eradicate skin bacteria, remove dead skin cells and excess oil.
- Sunflower – This anti-cancer, anti-inflammation powerhouse builds moisture, fights acne and eczema, and is rich in omega-6 fatty acids.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C also plays a role in the synthesis of collagen, the protein that gives your skin strength and durability. Thus, applying skincare products with vitamin C can make your skin more firm and smooth. Vitamin C acts as a skin brightener as it fades discoloration and uneven skin tone.
- Vitamin E – An amazing antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and moisturizer, Vitamin E fights off free radicals and damage from UV radiation. It has an amazing anti-aging quotient, fights eczema and psoriasis and diminishes scars, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Water – Water is important for hydration from the inside. Our skin is made up of cells which are primarily water. When it is deprived of water, it cannot absorb moisturizers or serums. Drinking water flushes toxins and decreases harmful bacteria, thus reducing the risk of acne and other skin problems. Drinking water balances the natural oils of your face. But we also need water on our skin to work together with the water in our cells, which is why we create products with enough water to absorb deep into the skin.
|Dimensions||6 × 2 × 2 in|
CBD Info & COAs
CBD Info & COAs
Our non-synthetic/natural CBD is derived from industrial hemp that is sourced from Federal Farm Bill compliant plants grown in Colorado, Oregon and Kentucky without chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Every batch is 3rd party tested for potency and Safety.
Unlike other CBD companies that source from overseas, we know what is…and isn’t…in our products. Our CBD is always free of all pesticides, microbials, mycotoxins, solvents, metals and foreign matter.
Our line of Regular products contains CBD Isolate, which is THC free.
Our line of Full Spectrum products contains Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Oil derived from industrial hemp that grown without chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Each ounce contains approximately 0.133% – 0.266% THC, which is well below the federal allowance of no more than 0.3%. You will not get “high” in the slightest from taking our Full Spectrum products.
Cannabinoids present in our Full Spectrum lines: CBD, CBG, CBN, CBC, CBA-A. Terpenes present: β-Bisabolene, β-Farnesene, Guaiol, β-Maaliene, Calarene, β-Caryophyllene, α-Humulene, Cadinene, α-Gurjunene, d-Limonene, Nerolidol, α-Pinene, Aristolene, Eucalyptol, Camphene, E0Farnesene, Farnesol, α- Bisabolol, P-Cymene, Linalool, Myrcene, Phytol, Isopulegol, Terpinene, Geraniol, Myrcrene, γ-Terpinene, δ-3-Carene
3rd Party Testing Results
HBCBD Full Spectrum Analysis (for Full Spectrum products purchased April 4, 2019 – July 25, 2019)
FDA Disclosure Statement
FDA Disclosure Statement
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For additional information, please read this article by the Food and Drug Administration called, “What You Need to Know (And What We’re Working to Find Out) About Products Containing Cannabis or Cannabis-derived Compounds, Including CBD“.
We started Hello Blue CBD because we knew people were missing out on the benefits of CBD oil because of its taste. Why not make something that is good for you AND tastes good? Not everybody likes the taste of hemp, so we decided to produce our Regular Line in MCT coconut oil instead of hemp oil. If you do like the taste of hemp, our Full Spectrum Line of products has a mild hemp flavor and scent.
Each product page has the option to choose an all-natural flavor additive. Just click on the "Flavor" menu and scroll until you find your favorite. Most product lines have the option of all flavors, so go ahead and try different combos!
Here's what you can expect from the different flavors:
Strawberry is pleasantly sweet and tastes like it's freshly picked.
Lemon Drop is amazing. Some say it tastes like lemon meringue pie, others say it's closer to lemon pound cake.
Cappuccino tastes like a lightly sweetened cup of java, enjoyed on a patio in a small Italian cafe.
Sweet Mint is so refreshing! It's unmistakably minty with a pleasant aftertaste.
Chocolate Chip is our pièce de résistance...inspired by the king of cookies himself, Phil Gaimon. You need to try this one to believe it.
Not every flavor is available with every product. You'll have to trust us on this; we tried every combination possible, and some are great together, others...not so much. We think you'll love the results!
Your order is as important to us as it is to you. Our in-house Consumer Affairs department will be happy to assist you with any queries or other issues relating to your order. Please email us during standard business hours 9am-4:30pm PT M-F, and a representative will be in touch with you. Remember, all queries are answered in the order in which they are received, and as a result, delays occur from time to time. Requests made outside of standard weekday business hours will be addressed as soon as possible.
We only ship to the 50 states within the United States, Canada, The European Union, Australia and New Zealand. All shipments are via USPS. Any duties due are the sole responsibility of the recipient. We are not responsible for any products or packages held by Customs, whether temporary or indefinite.
Hello Blue CBD may accept returns of merchandise purchased directly from HBCBD through the Site only when all of the following conditions are satisfied:
The merchandise must be received by HBCBD within 30 days of your purchase, no returns will be accepted after this time period.
You must provide your Purchase Order number as received when your order was placed through the Site.
Dietary Supplements and other consumable products: Dietary supplements and other consumable product returns are only accepted if 75% or more of the product is unused
If you need to make a return, please call us during normal business hours (9-4:30 PT M-F) before sending the merchandise back. You will be asked to provide your Purchase Order number as received when an order was placed on the Site. Once we determine that your merchandise is eligible for return (see Return Policy), you will be issued a Return Authorization Number and given instructions on how to complete the process.
All reimbursements will be made to the credit card used for the original purchase. Please allow 2 billing cycles for the reimbursement credit to appear on your credit card statement.
Damaged, Lost or Stolen Merchandise
We make every effort to safely secure and ship your order, but understand that, on rare occasion, merchandise can be damaged in transit. If you feel that your order was damaged during delivery, report it immediately and a representative will contact you. We are not responsible for lost or stolen merchandise.
All sales are FINAL on any promotional items sold on the Site or otherwise distributed by HBCBD through any other format, and HBCBD will not accept any returns of promotional items for any reimbursement whatsoever.
Although every attempt is made to maintain inventory on all of our products, there's a small chance that supply may not always keep up with demand. In this event, you will receive an email letting you know of your partial credit due to the out of stock item. We cannot hold pre-authorizations for an extended period of time and therefore any out of stock items will be cancelled off the order. We only charge for the items shipped.
Orders are typically shipped within 24-48 business hours. Once shipped, you will receive tracking information to your email address provided at the time of order. If an email receipt is not received, contact Consumer Affairs for verification. Be advised that shipping delays sometimes occur with our carrier, and are therefore beyond our control. Please allow up to 7 to 12 business days for delivery, longer for international orders.
Prices & Availability
Prices and availability of all products are subject to change without notice.
Add to cart
Wrinkle Reverse All Day Serum