Plush Prep Hydrating Toner
Plush Prep CBD Hydrating Toner (215 mg Broad Spectrum CBD) 165 mL (5.5 oz)
Our aloe and cucumber-infused CBD toner helps restore pH balance, shrink pores, boost collagen production, firm and plump skin, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, fight free radicals and fight damage from UV radiation. The clean scent and clean feeling it leaves on your skin is second to none.
Plush Prep is the essential first step to clean skin and is suitable for all skin tones and all skin types.
Plush Prep CBD Hydrating Toner (215 mg Broad Spectrum CBD) 165 mL (5.5 oz)
Our aloe and cucumber-infused CBD toner helps restore pH balance, shrink pores, boost collagen production, firm and plump skin, smooth fine lines and wrinkles, fight free radicals and fight damage from UV radiation. The clean scent and supple, clean feeling it creates is second to none. Plush Prep is the essential first step to clean skin. Benefits all skin tones and skin types, even sensitive.
After cleansing, use two pumps on a cotton pad. Swipe over face, neck and decolletage. For best results, follow with Wrinkle Reverse All Day CBD Serum in the morning. In the evening, follow with Blemish Clear Out CBD Mask or Youth Goddess CBD Mask, then Lunar Lift CBD Night Serum.
Hello Blue CBD Skincare treats you from morning to night, works for all skin tones and types, and is so natural that it can be used on the entire body including around the delicate eye area. You’ll see your skin be firmer, more hydrated, less blemished and more youthful. Our line works on acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, redness, wrinkles and aging skin. It’s amazing how the right ingredients engineered for the best absorption radically change skin’s health. You will be thrilled by these wonders as much as we are.
We use only the most sought after ingredients. We seek out those ingredients which benefit the skin as well as the health of the entire body. We engineer our products to absorb into multiple layers of the skin, not just the top, creating a healthy barrier to environmental pollutants which cause skin to wrinkle, thin and break out. By protecting and renewing your skin down deep in multiple layers you build strength from within and keep your skin young and clear. The powerful botanicals and superfruits in Plush Prep were specifically chosen for their amazing results. Our botanical ingredients have multifaceted benefits. Plush Prep hydrates, renews, tightens, fights blemishes, repairs and rejuvenates.
Find out how our incredibly powerful ingredients work below.
- Aloe – Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract soothes skin and is an anti-inflammatory. Aloe Vera benefits come from the 75 active phytochemicals found in this plant. Phytochemicals are natural chemical compounds that are produced by plants to help them grow and survive, such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, lipids, sugars, salicylic acids, and amino acids. Aloe Vera provides 20 of the 22 human-required amino acids and eight of the eight essential amino acids. Aloe protects your skin from the damage of free radicals. It can block up to 30 percent of ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface. Additionally, Aloe is rich in vitamins C and E, which are strong antioxidants. Aloe Vera contains glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), a class of sugar molecules, that help bind moisture into the skin. GAGs are also naturally found in human skin with a primary role of supporting the proteins collagen and elastin in the dermis.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Its antimicrobial properties help cleanse and tighten the skin; important in the fight against blemishes and wrinkle formation. Apple Cider Vinegar is a great chemical exfoliator which removes pore-clogging dead skin cells.
- CBD – CBD helps prevent blemish breakouts, as CBD minimizes sebum production and opens your pores. CBD nourishes and moisturizes skin with its vitamins A, D and E and essential fatty acids which plump the skin. As an antioxidant, it minimizes wrinkles, and gives your skin a youthful glow by helping keep the skin moisturized and strong. Works in balancing the skin, regardless of skin color or type.
- Citric Acid – Citric acid balances the pH of skin, promotes skin peeling and re-growth, firms and smooths skin, promotes collagen growth. Citric acid treatments can brighten skin, shrink pores, treat mild acne, and correct dark spots and fine lines. When applied to skin, citric acid exfoliates the top layers of skin and sloughs off dead skin cells. Additionally, the speed of new cell turnover increases, which promotes new skin growth that can help alleviate the appearance of age spots, acne scars, small wrinkles and areas of uneven tone and texture.
- Coconut – A powerful antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory, coconut also helps in the treatment of acne as well as aging skin.
- Cucumber – A great hydrator, cucumbers have a wealth of vitamins and minerals including magnesium, potassium, biotin, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1 and Vitamin C. It also helps to lighten and revitalize skin as well as treating blemished skin.
- Glycerin – Glycerin is an ingredient that can be found in many beauty products because of its moisture locking properties. it also has cleansing, lubricating and soothing properties. It improves the hydration of the outer skin layer by keeping harmful chemicals out and moisture in. Glycerin helps with fungal infections like eczema and psoriasis.
- Lecithin – Lecithin is an emollient, making skin feel smooth by boosting hydration. It deeply absorbs into the deep layers of the skin, carrying healing to the cellular level.
- Peppermint – Peppermint soothes, cools and freshens skin, all while fighting acne.
- Sea Salt – Sea salt is a wonderful ingredient for achieving smooth skin. It is loaded with minerals like potassium, calcium and magnesium which bring skin into pH and oil balance. It is also a great anti-inflammatory and maintains moisture in multiple layers of the skin. Cleanses pores and fights bacteria in the skin.
- Sodium Bicarbonate – Also known as Baking Soda, Sodium Bicarbonate balances the pH levels of skin, exfoliates dead skin cells, fights scarring and is also a strong anti-inflammatory and antibacterial agent. It treats fungal infections that cause blackheads.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C also plays a role in the synthesis of collagen, the protein that gives your skin strength and durability. Thus, applying skincare products with vitamin C can make your skin more firm and smooth. Vitamin C acts as a skin brightener as it fades discoloration and uneven skin tone.
- Water – Water is important for hydration from the inside. Our skin is made up of cells which are primarily water. When it is deprived of water, it cannot absorb moisturizers or serums. Drinking water flushes toxins and decreases harmful bacteria, thus reducing the risk of acne and other skin problems. Drinking water balances the natural oils of your face. But we also need water on our skin to work together with the water in our cells, which is why we create products with enough water to absorb deep into the skin.
- Witch Hazel – Witch hazel is high in tannins, a polyphenol that reduces inflammation in the skin and works to combat free radicals with its antioxidant properties. Its antibacterial properties can be helpful for people trying to get rid of acne or to clean pores. It protects the skin from UV rays. Helps fight damage from free radicals which lead to aging skin. Shrinks pores and treats acne.
FDA Disclosure Statement
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For additional information, please read this article by the Food and Drug Administration called, “What You Need to Know (And What We’re Working to Find Out) About Products Containing Cannabis or Cannabis-derived Compounds, Including CBD“.
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.