Lunar Lift CBD Recovery Night Serum (215 mg Broad Spectrum CBD) – 15mL (.5oz)
Need a skin overhaul? Lunar Lift is here to rescue you. We searched the world to gather the finest skin-improving vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutrients, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, omega fatty acids, and expertly fused them with scientifically advanced compounds and acids. This overnight double strength system of hydration, exfoliation, firming, strength, nutrition and vitality transforms your skin while you sleep. Give us a week and you will see and feel the difference.
After using Plush Prep, use one to two fingertips of Lunar Lift on your face, neck and decolletage. In the morning you will feel a marked improvement in your skin.
Hello Blue CBD Skincare treats you from morning to night, works for all skin tones and types, and is so natural that it can be used on the entire body including around the delicate eye area. You’ll see your skin be firmer, more hydrated, less blemished and more youthful. Our line works on acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, redness, wrinkles and aging skin. It’s amazing how the right ingredients engineered for the best absorption radically change skin’s health. You will be thrilled by these wonders as much as we are.
We hand pick only the finest ingredients which benefit the skin as well as the health of the entire body. We engineer our products to absorb into multiple layers of the skin, not just the top, creating a healthy barrier to environmental pollutants which cause the skin to wrinkle, thin and break out. By protecting and renewing your skin down deep you build strength from within and keep your skin young and clear. The powerful botanicals and superfruits in Lunar Lift were specifically chosen for their amazing results. Our botanical ingredients have multifaceted benefits. Lunar Lift hydrates, renews, tightens, protects from the sun and environmental damage, boosts collagen, plumps and firms, improves rosacea and psoriasis, reduces redness and blemishes, soothes eczema, brightens, smooths rough skin, balances pH, repairs and rejuvenates the skin.
Find out how each of our amazing ingredients works below.
- Aloe – Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract soothes skin and is an anti-inflammatory. Aloe Vera benefits come from the 75 active phytochemicals found in this plant. Phytochemicals are natural chemical compounds that are produced by plants to help them grow and survive, such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, lipids, sugars, salicylic acids, and amino acids. Aloe Vera provides 20 of the 22 human-required amino acids and eight of the eight essential amino acids. Aloe protects your skin from the damage of free radicals. It can block up to 30 percent of ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface. Additionally, Aloe is rich in vitamins C and E, which are strong antioxidants. Aloe Vera contains glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), a class of sugar molecules, that help bind moisture into the skin. GAGs are also naturally found in human skin with a primary role of supporting the proteins collagen and elastin in the dermis.
- Almond – Sweet almond contains many beneficial fats, including 32% monounsaturated oleic acid (an omega-9 fatty acid), 13% linoleic acid (a polyunsaturated omega-6 essential fatty acid), and 10% saturated fatty acid. These healthy fats help to maintain skin hydration, reduces dryness and itchiness, and leaves skin healthy and glowing. Sweet almond is also rich in vitamin E, which provides potent antioxidant activity.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acid – Alpha Hydroxy Acid is an antioxidant, pH adjuster and exfoliator.
- Apple Cider Vinegar – Its antimicrobial properties help cleanse and tighten the skin; important in the fight against blemishes and wrinkle formation. Apple Cider Vinegar is a great chemical exfoliator which removes pore-clogging dead skin cells.
- Avocado – Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamins A, D and E, Avocado oil is an amazing hydration and cell regeneration machine. It prevents and treats acne, promotes collagen synthesis and is a great anti-inflammatory.
- Beeswax – A non-comedogenic (non pore-clogging) protective barrier, beeswax is high in Vitamin A, and a skin softener. Beeswax also attracts moisture and allows your skin to absorb essential water molecules.
- CBD – CBD helps prevent blemish breakouts, as CBD minimizes sebum production and opens your pores. CBD nourishes and moisturizes skin with its vitamins A, D and E and essential fatty acids which plump the skin. As an antioxidant, it minimizes wrinkles, and gives your skin a youthful glow by helping keep the skin moisturized and strong. Works in balancing the skin, regardless of skin color or type.
- Citric Acid – Citric acid balances the pH of skin, promotes skin peeling and re-growth, firms and smooths skin, promotes collagen growth. Citric acid treatments can brighten skin, shrink pores, treat mild acne, and correct dark spots and fine lines. When applied to skin, citric acid exfoliates the top layers of skin and sloughs off dead skin cells. Additionally, the speed of new cell turnover increases, which promotes new skin growth that can help alleviate the appearance of age spots, acne scars, small wrinkles and areas of uneven tone and texture.
- Coconut – Cocos nucifera is a rich source of medium-chain fatty acids. These fatty acids help replenish skin’s natural barrier. A strong, intact barrier helps prevent water loss, keeping the skin hydrated and soft. Cocos nucifera is also a strong antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- Flax – A great source of omega-3 fatty acids, Flaxseed Oil helps with eczema, rosacea, acne and psoriasis. It is also a great anti-inflammatory and hydrator for the skin.
- Frankincense – A powerful astringent and skin protector, it helps to reduce blemishes, shrink pores, prevent wrinkles, lift and tighten skin. Used for years to fade stretch marks and heal cracked skin, the legend of Frankincense is used as a strong pain reliever, in this and many of our other products.
- Grapeseed – Strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, grapeseed is lightweight and is easily absorbed in the skin without greasy residue.Full of essential fatty acids, such as linoleic acid, it replenishes the skin’s barrier function, keeping skin hydrated and soft.
- Glycerin – Glycerin is an ingredient that can be found in many beauty products because of its moisture locking properties. it also has cleansing, lubricating and soothing properties. It improves the hydration of the outer skin layer by keeping harmful chemicals out and moisture in. Glycerin helps with fungal infections like eczema and psoriasis.
- Hyaluronic Acid – This collagen booster helps the skin plump and retain moisture. One gram (0.03 oz.) of Hyaluronic Acid can hold up to six LITERS of water! Our experts found that blending of Hyaluronic Acid with Resveratrol in specific ratios quadruples the firming effect on the skin. We’re very excited about this super nutrient.
- Jojoba – Jojoba is a strong humectant and helps create a protective barrier on the skin. It is also antimicrobial, antifungal and antioxidant. It is also non-comedogenic (it won’t clog pores). It also helps control sebum production, which helps reduce acne. It has a high level of Vitamin E which helps with skin reproduction and scar removal. It is anti-inflammatory and helps soothe eczema and psoriasis.
- Lecithin – Lecithin is an emollient, making skin feel smooth by boosting hydration. It deeply absorbs into the deep layers of the skin, carrying healing to the cellular level.
- Lavender – Lavender reduces redness and acne scarring. It is a strong anti-inflammatory and antioxidant that also soothes eczema and psoriasis. Lavender can also aid in reducing discoloration and hyperpigmentation.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – MSM is an anti-inflammatory that not only fights wrinkles, rosacea and acne, it also fights arthritis, boosts the immune system, strengthens keratin in the skin and is also anti-cancer. This wonder compound is key to having multiple botanicals work in concert, bringing profound change to the skin!
- Potassium Citrate – Potassium, along with sodium, helps regulate the amount of water in your body’s cells, so a lack of potassium in the diet can lead to dry skin and other skin disorders. Potassium is an electrolyte, which means it holds an electric charge, which is necessary for cells to function normally. It supports the growth of new cells.
- Resveratrol (Grape Skin) – This natural polyphenolic antioxidant works in tandem with Hyaluronic Acid to plump, lift and firm the skin. It is a powerhouse moisturizer that reduces redness and wrinkles.
- Sea Buckthorn – This superfruit works wonders on eczema, rosacea and acne. It contains the elusive omega-7 fatty acid that benefits problem skin. It is also one of the only plant foods to provide all four omega fatty acids, omega-3, omega-6, omega-7 and omega-9. It is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it builds skin elasticity and protects from free radicals, pollution, skin damage and cancer! Full of potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, folate, biotin, Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and E, this nutrient rich superfruit is essential for treating all skin issues.
- Shea Butter – Shea Butter has a wealth of skin benefits. It is anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-itch, anti-acne, full of Vitamin A, E and F (which improve eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis and aging skin). It moisturizes, treats acne and blemishes, stimulates collagen production, restores elasticity of the skin, reduces razor burn, reduces stretch marks, is easily absorbed (why we use it in our lip balm too), helps arthritis pain and helps heal wounds.
- Sodium Borate – This natural alkaline mineral treats acne and balances pH. In small amounts (as we utilize it), sodium borate is used to eradicate skin bacteria, remove dead skin cells and excess oil.
- Sunflower – This anti-cancer, anti-inflammation powerhouse builds moisture, fights acne and eczema, and is rich in omega-6 fatty acids.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C also plays a role in the synthesis of collagen, the protein that gives your skin strength and durability. Thus, applying skincare products with vitamin C can make your skin more firm and smooth. Vitamin C acts as a skin brightener as it fades discoloration and uneven skin tone.
- Vitamin E – An amazing antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and moisturizer, Vitamin E fights off free radicals and damage from UV radiation. It has an amazing anti-aging quotient, fights eczema and psoriasis and diminishes scars, fine lines and wrinkles.
- Water – Water is important for hydration from the inside. Our skin is made up of cells which are primarily water. When it is deprived of water, it cannot absorb moisturizers or serums. Drinking water flushes toxins and decreases harmful bacteria, thus reducing the risk of acne and other skin problems. Drinking water balances the natural oils of your face. But we also need water on our skin to work together with the water in our cells, which is why we create products with enough water to absorb deep into the skin.