Blemish Kicker Spot Treatment & Face Mask
Blemish Kicker CBD Treatment Face Mask (165mg Broad Spectrum CBD) – 60mL (2oz)
Got problem skin? If you aren’t a supermodel, chances are you deal with one skin issue or another. Blemish Kicker is the boost you need to keep skin looking clear and feeling super soft. We searched the world to gather the finest skin-improving vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutrients, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, omega fatty acids, and expertly fused them with scientifically advanced compounds and acids. This hydrating mask for blemish-prone skin uses cell bonding to infuse moisture, strength, nutrition and brightening to the skin. A few minutes a few times a week and you will feel and see the transformation.
Blemish Kicker is suitable for all skin tones and all skin types.
Blemish Kicker CBD Spot Treatment & Face Mask (165mg Broad Spectrum CBD) – 60mL (2oz)
Got problem skin? If you aren’t a supermodel, chances are you deal with one skin issue or another. Blemish Kicker is the boost you need a couple of times a week to keep skin looking clear and feeling super soft. We searched the world to gather the finest skin-improving vitamins, minerals, phyto-nutrients, antioxidants, anti-inflammatories, omega fatty acids, and expertly fused them with scientifically advanced compounds and acids. This hydrating mask for blemish-prone skin uses cell bonding to infuse moisture, strength, nutrition and brightening to the skin. A few minutes a few times a week and you will feel and see the transformation.
After using Plush Prep, smooth a medium layer of Youth Goddess over face and neck. Wait 20-30 minutes then rinse off with warm water using circular motions. Follow with Lunar Lift CBD Recovery Night Serum.
Hello Blue CBD Skincare treats you from morning to night, works for all skin tones and types, and is so natural that it can be used on the entire body including around the delicate eye area. You’ll see your skin be firmer, more hydrated, less blemished and more youthful. Our line works on acne, rosacea, psoriasis, eczema, redness, wrinkles and aging skin. It’s amazing how the right ingredients engineered for the best absorption radically change skin’s health. You will be thrilled by these wonders as much as we are.
We use only the most sought after ingredients. We use those ingredients which benefit the skin as well as the health of the entire body. We engineer our products to absorb into multiple layers of the skin, not just the top, creating a healthy barrier to environmental pollutants which cause the skin to wrinkle, thin and break out. By protecting and renewing your skin down deep you build strength from within and keep your skin young and clear. The powerful botanicals and superfruits in Youth Goddess were specifically chosen for their amazing results. Our botanical ingredients have multifaceted benefits. Youth Goddess hydrates, renews, tightens, improves rosacea and psoriasis, reduces redness and blemishes, boosts collagen production, soothes eczema, brightens, balances pH, repairs and rejuvenates the skin.
Find out how our incredible ingredients work below.
- Aloe – Aloe Barbadensis leaf extract soothes skin and is an anti-inflammatory. Aloe Vera benefits come from the 75 active phytochemicals found in this plant. Phytochemicals are natural chemical compounds that are produced by plants to help them grow and survive, such as vitamins, minerals, enzymes, lipids, sugars, salicylic acids, and amino acids. Aloe Vera provides 20 of the 22 human-required amino acids and eight of the eight essential amino acids. Aloe protects your skin from the damage of free radicals. It can block up to 30 percent of ultraviolet rays when applied to the skin’s surface. Additionally, Aloe is rich in vitamins C and E, which are strong antioxidants. Aloe Vera contains glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), a class of sugar molecules, that help bind moisture into the skin. GAGs are also naturally found in human skin with a primary role of supporting the proteins collagen and elastin in the dermis.
- Avocado – Rich in omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamins A, D and E, Avocado oil is an amazing hydration and cell regeneration machine. It prevents and treats acne, promotes collagen synthesis and is a great anti-inflammatory.
- CBD – CBD helps prevent blemish breakouts, as CBD minimizes sebum production and opens your pores. CBD nourishes and moisturizes skin with its vitamins A, D and E and essential fatty acids which plump the skin. As an antioxidant, it minimizes wrinkles, and gives your skin a youthful glow by helping keep the skin moisturized and strong. Works in balancing the skin, regardless of skin color or type.
- Citric Acid – Citric acid balances the pH of skin, promotes skin peeling and re-growth, firms and smooths skin, promotes collagen growth. Citric acid treatments can brighten skin, shrink pores, treat mild acne, and correct dark spots and fine lines. When applied to skin, citric acid exfoliates the top layers of skin and sloughs off dead skin cells. Additionally, the speed of new cell turnover increases, which promotes new skin growth that can help alleviate the appearance of age spots, acne scars, small wrinkles and areas of uneven tone and texture.
- Coconut – Cocos nucifera is a rich source of medium-chain fatty acids. These fatty acids help replenish skin’s natural barrier. A strong, intact barrier helps prevent water loss, keeping the skin hydrated and soft. Cocos nucifera is also a strong antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory.
- Cucumber – You may love cucumber water, but in your face mask it is antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-aging and promotes cell regeneration. It helps combat acne with its high concentration of Vitamin B1 and C.
- Frankincense – A powerful astringent and skin protector, it helps to reduce blemishes, shrink pores, prevent wrinkles, lift and tighten skin. Used for years to fade stretch marks and heal cracked skin, the legend of Frankincense is used as a strong pain reliever, in this and many of our other products.
- Glycerin – Glycerin is an ingredient that can be found in many beauty products because of its moisture locking properties. it also has cleansing, lubricating and soothing properties. It improves the hydration of the outer skin layer by keeping harmful chemicals out and moisture in. Glycerin helps with fungal infections like eczema and psoriasis.
- Kaolin Clay – This nutrient-rich clay mildly exfoliates and softens while drawing out impurities, which makes it the best clay for blemish-prone skin.
- Lecithin – Lecithin is an emollient, making skin feel smooth by boosting hydration. It deeply absorbs into the deep layers of the skin, carrying healing to the cellular level.
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – MSM is an anti-inflammatory that not only fights wrinkles, rosacea and acne, it also fights arthritis, boosts the immune system, strengthens keratin in the skin and is also anti-cancer. This wonder compound is key to having multiple botanicals work in concert, bringing profound change to the skin!
- Peppermint – Peppermint soothes, cools and freshens skin, all while fighting acne.
- Rhassoul Moroccan Clay – Firming and revitalizing, this clay is the most hydrating of clays. It helps even out skin tone and reduce blemishes. It helps increase skin elasticity and reduce blemishes with its high silica content. It’s high negative charge helps it draw out blackheads and other impurities from skin.
- Sea Buckthorn – This superfruit works wonders on eczema, rosacea and acne. It contains the elusive omega-7 fatty acid that benefits problem skin. It is also one of the only plant foods to provide all four omega fatty acids, omega-3, omega-6, omega-7 and omega-9. It is antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, it builds skin elasticity and protects from free radicals, pollution, skin damage and cancer! Full of potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus, folate, biotin, Vitamins B1, B2, B6, C and E, this nutrient rich superfruit is essential for treating all skin issues.
- Sea Salt – Sea salt is a wonderful ingredient for achieving smooth skin. It is loaded with minerals like potassium, calcium and magnesium which bring skin into pH and oil balance. It is also a great anti-inflammatory and maintains moisture in multiple layers of the skin. Cleanses pores and fights bacteria in the skin.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin C also plays a role in the synthesis of collagen, the protein that gives your skin strength and durability. Thus, applying skincare products with vitamin C can make your skin more firm and smooth. Vitamin C acts as a skin brightener as it fades discoloration and uneven skin tone.
- Water – Water is important for hydration from the inside. Our skin is made up of cells which are primarily water. When it is deprived of water, it cannot absorb moisturizers or serums. Drinking water flushes toxins and decreases harmful bacteria, thus reducing the risk of acne and other skin problems. Drinking water balances the natural oils of your face. But we also need water on our skin to work together with the water in our cells, which is why we create products with enough water to absorb deep into the skin.
- Witch Hazel – Witch hazel is high in tannins, a polyphenol that reduces inflammation in the skin and works to combat free radicals with its antioxidant properties. Its antibacterial properties can be helpful for people trying to get rid of acne or to clean pores. It protects the skin from UV rays. Helps fight damage from free radicals which lead to aging skin. Shrinks pores and treats acne.
FDA Disclosure Statement
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
For additional information, please read this article by the Food and Drug Administration called, “What You Need to Know (And What We’re Working to Find Out) About Products Containing Cannabis or Cannabis-derived Compounds, Including CBD“.
- Weight:5.4 oz
- Dimensions:2.25 × 2.25 × 2.5 in
Questions and answers of the customers
There are no questions yet. Be the first to ask a question about this product.